Portable, escalating height, 2x solar tracker system, aiming at max irradiation direction.
Maximun height doesn't exceed 2.5m. It's escalating height design saves considerably on space. System' s geometry ensures static robustness. Endures maximum snow, wind and earthquake loads. Horizontal safe position automatically taken at user – preset wind velocity. Surface prefabricated concrete foundation saves excavations.
Solar tracker ARMA 20T is certificated by Mirtec S.A. (Metallurgical Industrial Research & Technology Development Center).
- Unique portable 2-axis solar tracker
- No excavation needed. Sits on prefabricated concrete blocks.
- Easy access for maintenance, checking and cleaning because of low height
- Materials' quality guarantees endurance in the worst weather conditions such as wind, snow, humidity, rain, too low or too high temperatures.
- Automatically parks in the horizontal position in the case of strong winds.
- Simple and particularly economic system's maintenance
- Accurate solar tracking ensuring maximum yield.